CWISA® - Certified Wireless IoT Solutions Administrator
Current version: CWISA-101 released in September 2019
Next scheduled update: CWISA-102 releasing in September 2022
A solid foundation for the rest of the wireless world. While no certification can cover every single wireless technology in use today, it is important for wireless professionals to grasp the most frequently used wireless solutions in organizations. The Certified Wireless IoT Solutions Administrator (CWISA) learning materials and exam will ensure students know these common wireless certification solutions and prove their knowledge through.
CWISA is built upon two decades of historic quality in WLAN (802.11) certifications and begins the extension of CWNP offerings into the non-802.11 wireless solutions:
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Cellular Solutions (LTE, LTE-U, 5G, CBRS)
- Machine to Machine Communications (M2M)
- Location Services
- Wired-Side Supporting Technologies
- High-Level Awareness of APIs and Automation/Integration Concepts
- Project and Program Management Specific to Wireless Solutions Projects
If you are familiar with the CWNA certification and learning materials, the CWISA will have the same approximate depth and breadth of learning. In the future, additional certifications will address key areas in greater depth, such as automation/integration, IoT, private 5G, etc.