CWAP® - Certified Wireless Analysis Professional
Current version: CWAP-403 released in September 2018(Final date to take the 403 exam is October 31, 2021)
Next scheduled update: CWAP-404 releasing in September 2021(Exam objectives posted below)
Analyze. Assess. Advance.
For those who are skilled at analyzing and troubleshooting today’s wireless LANs, the Certified Wireless Analysis Professional (CWAP) certification offers an opportunity to leap forward in your career.
Do you have a mastery of operation and frame exchanges? Can you perform protocol and spectrum analyses? Are MAC layer frame formats right in your wheelhouse?
Measure your skills and knowledge with this professional-level certification and get on track toward ultimately earning your Certified Wireless Network Expert (CWNE) certification. Those that pass the CWAP exam earn credit towards a CWNE certification.
What it takes to become a CWAP:
The CWAP certification is a professional level wireless LAN certification for the CWNP Program. To earn a CWAP certification, you must hold a current and valid CWNA credential. You must take the CWAP exam at a Pearson Vue Testing Center and pass with a 70% or higher. Instructors must pass with a 80% or higher. However you choose to prepare for the CWAP exam, you should start with the exam objectives, which cover the full list of skills tested on the exam. The CWAP certification is valid for three (3) years. To recertify, you must have a current CWNA credential and pass the current CWAP exam. By passing the CWAP exam, your CWNA certificate will be renewed for another three years.
The main subject areas covered by CWAP
- 802.11 Physical (PHY) Layer Frame Formats and Technologies
- 802.11 MAC Layer Frame Formats and Technologies
- 802.11 Operation and Frame Exchanges
- Spectrum Analysis and Troubleshooting
- Protocol Analysis and Troubleshooting
- CWAP-403 Exam Objectives (Available until October 31, 2021)
- CWAP-404 Exam Objectives (Exam available starting in September 2021)
CWAP Exam Summary:
- Exam Number: CWAP-403
- Cost: $275.00 (USD) - Exam Voucher
- Availability: Pearson Vue Testing Center
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Questions: 60 multiple choice / multiple answer
- Language: English
Everything you need to prepare is right here:
- Official Wi-Fi Analysis Self Study Kit (including a Study Guide, Practice Test and Exam Voucher)
- Training Class
Send us an email or call 866.438.2963.